We at ESP excel in providing a pleasurable service to all our online players in a secured and regulated environment, therefore ESP is committed to encouraging Responsible Gaming on our website.
We want you to have fun and enjoy your online experience with ESP and to help you play responsibly at all times.
Whilst the majority of people do play responsibly, ESP are aware that a small but important portion of our clients may have difficulty controlling their gaming habits which may lead to adverse effect on their finances, career, family, society and the experience we at ESP wish you to have.
We strongly encourage that you take some time to read through these important messages to promote a healthy use of our products and to encourage betting with care.
ESP has taken a proactive attitude to oppose problem gambling, our measures include:
- Prevention of minors
- Being in control
- Available help contacts
- Self-Exclusion policy
- Cooling off period
- Limits on your gambling
ESP also make certain our employees are educated through a variety of programs and techniques on responsible gaming policies and procedure to ensure a high level of knowledge is met with the high level of service we provide. We continue to monitor best practice in the area of responsible gambling as it develops. We review our policies and procedures on a regular basis in light of guidance from regulators, gambling charities and our own practical experience.
eSports Integrity Coalition
ESP is a member of the eSports Integrity Coalition (ESIC) and committed to help ensure that eSports are free from corruption of any kind.
As such, if we see any suspicious activity on the ESP site which may harm the integrity of an eSports match or event we will report it to ESIC. We will not include any confidential player information unless the matter becomes criminal in nature and there is police, court or Gambling Supervision Commission order to do so.
To find out more about ESIC and our involvement visit: www.esportsintegrity.com
Prevention of minors
It is illegal for any person under the age of 18 to open an account or to play with us at ESP. You must be at least 18 years of age or over to visit our web site, and not considered a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside. At ESP we take this issue very seriously and take responsibility for this issue by carrying out electronic age verification checks on all customers.
If there is anyone from your household or work place under the age of 18 that could come into contact with ESP we suggest you ensure that your user name, password and account number are kept private.
Please be informed that anyone under the age of 18 found using this site will have their winnings forfeited, account closed, and reported to the proper authority.
The below are some reference sites if you are in a household with children under the age of 18 who you feel might use your computer to access and view ESP or other online gaming sites;
We adhere to an industry code of practice designed to promote socially responsible advertising and the "Gamble Aware" information website. The advertising agencies we use are fully briefed on our responsible gambling requirements.
Being in Control
In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we would like you to consider the following points to ensure your time on ESP is an enjoyable experience;
- Gambling should be played in moderation and is a form of leisure activity
- Gambling is not a genuine way to make money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble when you can cover the losses, don't spend more than you can afford
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- Don't gamble if you are under the influence of alcohol or other substances
Remember gambling is a fun and exciting activity and we at ESP wish to ensure this is delivered.
Gambling is a form of entertainment, the majority of people gamble without experiencing any problems, however, it is possible for a person to become obsessed with gambling. If you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your life or do have concerns that someone else might have a problem with gambling then the following questions courtesy of Casinogambling will help you determine if there is a gambling problem present,
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If the answer is 'yes' to a number of these, it may be time to seek advice to make sure that you can control your gambling with the correct help and advice.
Available help contacts
Help and advice is always available to tackle the important issue of a gambling problem, here are some links to some useful websites that could help with serious gambling issues;
- Gamblers Anonymous helpline - 020 7384 3040
- Gamcare helpline – 0845 6000 133
All of the above will be able to provide the support and counseling for all cases of gambling problems, whether you are the one being affected or as a result from another person. Kindly contact us immediately to discuss your account and the service we can offer to help.
If you need to take a break from your gambling you can block your account by sending an email to our customer support and ask to have your account blocked for a specified time period. You define the time period yourself; minimum we at ESP suggest is a 1-month.
Self-exclusion from ESP means that your account will remain closed for a minimum of the requested time, you will not be allowed to place any bets in our website. However you may still be able to access your past transactional records on your statement.
Your account will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period. A written request (after the time period has elapsed) is required before account re-opening can be considered.
Cooling off period
You may also send an email to our customer service team to opt for a 7-day minimum 'cooling off' period. This will be the same as the self-exclusion policy but we will not request a written request to re-opening your account, it will reactivate once the 'cooling off' period has ended.
ESP reserves the right to exclude a player for a longer period of time at our discretion if we feel you require this service and would benefit from this.
Limits on your gambling
We at ESP have the facility on our website for you to set a limit on all your account activity, either a daily/weekly/monthly limit on the amount that you can deposit. These amounts can decrease at any time by contacting customer support but can only be increased 72 hours following the request. This enables you to enjoy your time at ESP whilst maintaining control of your gaming and ensure you play within your budget.
Betting more than 3000 EUR in a 30 day rolling period witll require Enhanced Customer Due Diligence to protect your identifty. This process will be managed via contacting support.
History transactions on your account may be obtained by contacting customer services and your available balance is always shown in the top right corner of our website.
If you have any more questions with regards to gambling responsibly please feel free to contact our support team.
We hope you find this read beneficial and we have made the issue of responsible gambling one of importance.